Tuesday, April 10, 2007

This Just In - I Want My Grant Money

Scientists at Leeds University in England have come up with a formula for the ultimate bacon sandwich.

A Beautiful Bacon Buttie

Note: One of the ads on that news page may be NSFW

They spent over 1000 hours using a high-tech computer to measure things like "crispiness" and "crunchiness".

Doctor Graham Clayton is my new hero.

I would like to conduct my own study. I'd like to conduct a study on whether more expensive wines actually taste better than cheap wines and if so, how great is the difference? Are there diminishing returns on the price to taste slope? Does a wines geographical origin affect taste as directly as it affects price?

Where do I sign up for grant money?
-----
Next Post: The Beer Store. It's Where the Beers Are

Previous Post: I'm Sorry, I Can't Understand You
-----

No comments: