Monday, April 30, 2007

I Need Your Help Inviting New Readers

I welcome new readers and there are some fast and easy ways you can invite them.

1) E-Mail: At the bottom of every post is a little symbol that looks like an envelope. If you click this, the system will automatically send a link and your comments, to the address you enter. It's a great way to share a story you enjoyed with your friends. If you do this I will be very grateful.

2) If you have a blog or a website: I will happily exchange links with you. Please contact me at tfuhr@sympatico.ca. If your site is relatively clean and interesting, I will link to you. I will also consider exchanging reviews. Contact me for details.

3) Forums: If you visit forums or groups, where appropriate, you may post a message about any story you enjoyed. You have my permission to copy and paste text directly from any of my posts as long as you include a working link to the URL http://tdfuhringer.blogspot.com/.

Thank you very much for your support.

-----
Previous News: Dog Owners Fleeced In Poodle Scam
-----

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent!